Description de l'offre
Henkel Corporation is seeking a polymer chemist to focus on adhesive development for semiconductor packaging. Besides formulation development, the chemist will additionally work with application testing team to confirm fitness for key end uses and application techniques. Henkel is a leader in adhesives technology and electronic materials. This role will be part of a strong and diverse technical team focusing on maintaining Henkel's technology leadership position. As part of a larger technical team, the role will be located at the company's technical center for electronic materials that supports a diverse range of applications and market segments. This role is an ideal platform to advance professionally within a culture that values technical competence and contribution, on a global basis. We are looking for chemists or materials scientists with sound background in commonly used polymers in adhesive formulations such as epoxy, acrylates, polyurethanes, silicones, BMI, etc., with good intuition, who works well in collaborative culture and is focused on delivery and achievements.
What we offer
· Conceive innovative routes in new product development. Employ sound experimental designs to effectively develop new materials for electronic applications.
· Design, develop, execute and support on-time commercialization of new adhesive formulations and products.
· Prepare and deliver presentations on research projects for internal teams, management, customers and technical conferences.
· Self-starter with strong initiative and be able to work independently with minimal guidance.
· Effectively work in cross functional teams across different time zones with members from product development, project management application engineering, process engineering, marketing and sales. Demonstrate strong communication skills.
· Understand state-of-art technology advancement and apply it to product development. Generate new intellectual properties. Actively search for new ideas and technology from within or outside.
· Demonstrate strong problem solving skills. Recognize sources of problems; absorb new information easily; expose gaps in logic and contradictions; develop effective solutions to technical roadblocks.
· Perform all laboratory work in a safe manner and comply with all regulations, safety precautions, PPE requirements, and 5S processes.
Who we are looking for
· Master's or PhD degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Sciences, Materials Science, or in any other related scientific areas, preferred but not required.
· Candidate with B. S. degree with track record of 5-10 years of successful Product Development in the relevant area may be considered.
· Focus in the areas of thermoset materials, adhesive formulations, semiconductor packaging is a plus.
· Strong oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal are essential.
· Strong ability to design and implement experiments is needed.
· Professional laboratory skills are essential.
· The ability to work autonomously on multiple projects is needed.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career
À propos de henkel
Crée en 1876, Henkel est devenu le leader sur les marchés internationaux de la grande consommation et de l’industrie. Le groupe est présent dans le monde entier avec les plus grandes marques et des technologies dans 3 domaines : Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care, et les Adhesive Technologies.
L’entreprise dont le siège social international est basé à Düsseldorf en Allemagne emploie plus de 47 000 personnes dans le monde entier et a réalisé un chiffre d’affaire de 16, 5 milliards d’euros en 2012. Henkel dispose aujourd’hui d’une position forte notamment grâce à ses marques mondialement connues tels que Schwarzkopf, Loctite ou encore Pattex. Henkel s’est implantée en France en 1967 et connaît depuis une progression remarquable puisqu’elle à vu son chiffre d’affaires multiplié par 40 depuis 1970.