Description de l'offre
The Sr. CPFR Analyst position will be responsible for partnering with Sales, Demand Planning, Logistics and Walmart and Sam's Club business analysts, utilizing data analysis and collaborative relationships to provide forecast insights and replenishment solutions to deliver both customer and Henkel KPIs.
What we offer
· Partner with Customer's replenishment team as assigned by category.
· Monitor instock percentages daily/weekly and determine root cause for low in stocks. Provide store level recommendations to correct.
· Monitor Walmart & Sam's Club ordering patterns (review orders daily in SAP) to ensure that it is aligned with anticipated POS.
· Analyze orders and address opportunities related to lead times, minimum order quantities, returns, mis-ships, etc
· Coordinate with Supply Chain, and Sales partners to provide detail by sku recommendations to Walmart and Sam's Club to drive higher inventory during periods experiencing lift (promotional, seasonal, etc.)
· Own, manage and execute the monthly/quarterly Customer Collaboration (306090) Meeting with the support of Sales and other internal colleagues.
· Support Sales/Demand Planning forecasting by providing item level POS data and feature/ad/promo or reset ship dates.
· Align any inventory recommendations with demand/supply chain team on any additional demand of product resulting from the above inventory recommendations.
· Monitor and report on key metrics; in stock/out of stock, fill rate, and on-time delivery. Research root cause with supply planners and provide back in stock date and action plans to correct and prevent in the future.
· Monitor service level & communicate issues/back in-stock dates to Walmart & Sam's Club.
· Investigate and validate supply chain penalties/deductions.
· Run ad hoc reports, analyze and communicate findings both internally and externally as needed.
· Coordinate and communicate new item launch and item discontinuation with Replenishment, Sales and Supply Chain.
· Lead the implementation of customer initiatives
· Timely and accurate communication of any issue impacting the business is critical.
· Work with Henkel and Walmart & Sam's Club transportation departments to ensure loads are picked up and delivered on time.
Who we are looking for
· College degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent education and experience
· 3+ years experience in a consumer product environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to influence others and demonstrated strong leadership skills
· Highly motivated; enthusiastic, energetic, capable of working in a fast-paced environment Strong problem analysis/solving skills
· Flexibility; adaptable to change in work assignments/priorities
· Excellent organization and follow through skills
· Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products
· Able to interpret data and to turn them into key customer insights
· Highly skilled on Excel
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.Discover more: www.henkel.com/career
À propos de henkel
Crée en 1876, Henkel est devenu le leader sur les marchés internationaux de la grande consommation et de l’industrie. Le groupe est présent dans le monde entier avec les plus grandes marques et des technologies dans 3 domaines : Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care, et les Adhesive Technologies.
L’entreprise dont le siège social international est basé à Düsseldorf en Allemagne emploie plus de 47 000 personnes dans le monde entier et a réalisé un chiffre d’affaire de 16, 5 milliards d’euros en 2012. Henkel dispose aujourd’hui d’une position forte notamment grâce à ses marques mondialement connues tels que Schwarzkopf, Loctite ou encore Pattex. Henkel s’est implantée en France en 1967 et connaît depuis une progression remarquable puisqu’elle à vu son chiffre d’affaires multiplié par 40 depuis 1970.