Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Regional Tax Group of SSC Manila is responsible for the tax compliance activities of Henkel affiliates in both APAC and NA region. These activities refer but not limited to tax return filing, tax payment, exemption certificate management, tax audit support, tax reporting, tax provision preparation and other closing activities. The team is working closely with the stakeholders, local CFOs, US Tax Group and other departments here in SSC Manila.
What we offer
· Ensures timely and accurate filing of all tax return for a Philippine affiliate
· Responsible for securing tax permits for a Philippine affiliate
· Provides Tax Workbook support to APAC region
· Provides support in tax audits and tax analyses needed for APAC region - Tax research and resolves tax queries
Who we are looking for
· Bachelor's degree in Accountancy; preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
· Knowledgeable about Philippine Tax Laws, Rules and Regulations
· Experience of preparation of financial statements and preparation of Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) statutory requirements
· Preferably two (2) to three (3) years' experience in Taxation from auditing firms
· Excellent oral and written English communication skills
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career