Description de l'offre
Tend screening lines to maximize efficient production and quality product, with minimum yield loss and downtime to meet production objectives.
What we offer
· Review shop orders for correct screens, inks and bottle number; review material requirements to ensure the delivery of required materials in correct quantities.
· Visually check bottles for print and bottle quality to prevent substandard products or products out of specification, check other quality attributes throughout the run.
· Conduct minor adjustments to machines, ie. repair holes in screens.
· Check machine critical operations while running, ie. Flamer, pick and place, ink, etc.
· Complete daily production charts.
· Assist in weighing boxes, and sorting bottles.
· Train new production technicians.
· Adhere to 5S principles.
· Must be able to work any and all overtime as required.
· Must be able to work any shift as required.
· Must have good attendance record and demonstrate the capability of working responsibly, without significant immediate supervision.
· Perform other duties as required.
Who we are looking for
· Education and Experience: High school graduate or equivalent required. Good motor skills, good math skills, and mechanical aptitude required. Ability to work independently with little supervision needed. Good attention to detail required.
· Working Conditions: The performance of this position normally requires exposure to typical manufacturing areas where under certain conditions the use of personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses, and hygienic precautions, such as hairnets and hearing protection, are required. The work environment is not climate controlled. Noise level in the work environment is usually moderately loud. Regular attendance is required. Overtime may be required.
· Physical Requirements: The position will involve standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 60 pounds. Must be able to reach, lift, bend and stoop without restrictions. Job performance must not be affected by color blindness.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career
À propos de henkel
Crée en 1876, Henkel est devenu le leader sur les marchés internationaux de la grande consommation et de l’industrie. Le groupe est présent dans le monde entier avec les plus grandes marques et des technologies dans 3 domaines : Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care, et les Adhesive Technologies.
L’entreprise dont le siège social international est basé à Düsseldorf en Allemagne emploie plus de 47 000 personnes dans le monde entier et a réalisé un chiffre d’affaire de 16, 5 milliards d’euros en 2012. Henkel dispose aujourd’hui d’une position forte notamment grâce à ses marques mondialement connues tels que Schwarzkopf, Loctite ou encore Pattex. Henkel s’est implantée en France en 1967 et connaît depuis une progression remarquable puisqu’elle à vu son chiffre d’affaires multiplié par 40 depuis 1970.