Description de l'offre
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fast moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
Make and prepare positives, screens, and inks for the production schedules. Maintain an adequate inventory for the department.
What we offer
· Follow all plant and work safety rules.
· Keep area clean and as dust-free as possible.
· Working knowledge of Graphic Design Software in order to print off and/or manipulate films. Adobe Illustrator, Font Management Software. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is utilized often as well.
· Must be willing and able to work any and all overtime. Must be able to shift hours to meet production deadlines.
· Maintenance and procuring of Screen making supplies for department, including but not limited to: ink, mesh, frames, glue, film, chemicals and equipment.
· Evaluate current artwork sku's; deleting all obsolete sku's.
· Formulate all ink formulas and entered approved formulas into ink database. Scrap obsolete inks according to procedure.
· Assist and troubleshoot all screen-printing issues.
· Perform other duties as required.
Who we are looking for
· Working Conditions: The performance of this position normally requires exposure to typical manufacturing areas where under certain conditions the use of personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses, and hygienic precautions, such as hairnets and hearing protection, are required. The work environment is not climate controlled. Noise level in the work environment is usually moderately loud. Regular attendance is required. Overtime may be required. Must be able to shift hours to meet production deadlines. Must be “on-call” for any print problems or troubleshooting that may be needed on your off shift.
· Education and Experience: High School diploma or equivalent, two-year degree in graphic arts preferred, plus 2 to 4 years' experience required. Must be familiar with the operation and use of McIntosh software.
· Physical Requirements: The position will involve standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 60 pounds. Must be able to reach, lift, bend and stoop without restrictions. Job performance must not be affected by color blindness.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career