Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fastmoving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
KEY OBJECTIVE: DRIVE SALES GROWTH FOR SEPHORA AND ULTA IN NEW YORK CITY ACCOUNTS
What we offer
• Conduct continuous analysis of retail sales results for Sephora and ULTA doors included in the New York City Market and make adjustments to support and education accordingly.
• Drive sales in New York City Market Sephora and ULTA doors through continued education of Cast/Sales Associates and interactions with Sephora Clients and ULTA Guests
• Partner with Sephora and ULTA Store Leadership to develop strategies to increase sell through, including, but not limited to, sales events and training initiatives.
• Available for travel as needed for sales and education across US and Canadian Markets.
• Assist Sephora and ULTA doors in maintaining updated, approved Plan-O-Grams and key merchandising standards.
EDUCATION / EVENTS
• Create and maintain a balanced schedule of support and education visits to stores included in the New York City Market based on store volume, education opportunities and event timeframes.
• Partner with Education Leads and District Trainers in New York City Sephora and ULTA Doors to ensure successful training of Cast members and Sales Associates.
• Complete successful, in-store trainings on focus products (new launches and existing product collections) maintaining the education standards set by Sephora and ULTA.
• Deploy gratis strategically in the market, when available.
• Participate in Major Account Education and Sales Events in the New York City Market and support major events in travel markets as needed.
• Assist National Sales and Education Manager in creating event and education plans to be rolled out throughout the US and Canadian Markets.
• Assist National Sales and Education Manager in managing Independent Contractor support