Description de l'offre
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fastmoving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
KEY OBJECTIVE: DRIVE SALES GROWTH FOR SEPHORA AND ULTA IN NEW YORK CITY ACCOUNTS
What we offer
• Conduct continuous analysis of retail sales results for Sephora and ULTA doors included in the New York City Market and make adjustments to support and education accordingly.
• Drive sales in New York City Market Sephora and ULTA doors through continued education of Cast/Sales Associates and interactions with Sephora Clients and ULTA Guests
• Partner with Sephora and ULTA Store Leadership to develop strategies to increase sell through, including, but not limited to, sales events and training initiatives.
• Available for travel as needed for sales and education across US and Canadian Markets.
• Assist Sephora and ULTA doors in maintaining updated, approved Plan-O-Grams and key merchandising standards.
EDUCATION / EVENTS
• Create and maintain a balanced schedule of support and education visits to stores included in the New York City Market based on store volume, education opportunities and event timeframes.
• Partner with Education Leads and District Trainers in New York City Sephora and ULTA Doors to ensure successful training of Cast members and Sales Associates.
• Complete successful, in-store trainings on focus products (new launches and existing product collections) maintaining the education standards set by Sephora and ULTA.
• Deploy gratis strategically in the market, when available.
• Participate in Major Account Education and Sales Events in the New York City Market and support major events in travel markets as needed.
• Assist National Sales and Education Manager in creating event and education plans to be rolled out throughout the US and Canadian Markets.
• Assist National Sales and Education Manager in managing Independent Contractor support
Who we are looking for
· Bachelor Degree preferred
· 1-3 years selling experience
· Background in beauty industry a plus
· Experience working with or for Sephora preferred
· Analytical approach to identifying opportunities.
· Strong communication and relationship-building, presentation, and organizational skills.
· Self-motivated, results oriented, creative thinker.
· Proficient computer skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career