Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Our Prescott, Wisconsin location is growing! We have several productions positions available at one of our largest Henkel facilities, making circuit boards. We have full-time weekend and weekday roles with full benefits included. Weekend shifts allow you the opportunity to go to school during the week and work weekends.
Henkel offers competitive starting hourly pay ranging from $14/hour - $20/hour+, depending on experience and position.
· Process – follow all work processes completely and in a safe manner
· Quality Testing – complete and document appropriately
· Reporting - performs and records all transactions and Labor Reporting accurately
· Inventory - uses inventory tracking tools appropriately, labels all products to the process specifications and reports all discrepancies and all non-conforming products
· Work Area - ensures work area is clean and organized to 6S standards and that a professional pass down is given to the oncoming shift operator
· Process Improvements - active in contributing to and supporting process improvements
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Prefer at least 3 months of previous manufacturing experience
· Must pass background and drug screen
What We Offer
· Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K, paid holidays, 10 days paid vacation per 12 month period, bonus opportunities and much more!
· Clean, air-conditioned, safety-oriented environment
· Opportunities to advance
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel!Dscover our winning culture:
**If you are having a problem attaching a resume, you may attach a blank word document to proceed forward with the application**