Description de l'offre
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
What we offer
Participation and monitoring in activities of the Customer Service Department at the level of: Administrative support for the all area Data entry in the SAP system Contact with clients Reporting
Who we are looking for
· Degree in Economics or Management
· Very good knowledge of English, basic knowledge of Spanish
· Excellent computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word • Good analytical and creative skills
· Good interpersonal and communication skills and willingness to work in a team
· Internships, summer part-time work, as well as international experience would be an advantage.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career