Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
The Global Assistant Brand Manager, Costco will be responsible for supporting marketing activities on Retailer Brand's biggest business. Reporting to the Global Costco Brand Manager, this critical commercial leader will be responsible for global marketing activities across multiple highly-competitive categories including: Laundry Detergent, Fabric Conditioners, and Dish Detergents. This role is tailored to ambitious, passionate, and talented Brand Builders with a winning mindset who want a challenging-yet-rewarding assignment with opportunities to engage directly with Costco on a weekly basis, help lead strategic thinking with top leadership, and develop global business experience.
What we offer
· Assist in day-to-day brand management of multi-million-dollar global business across North America, Europe, and Asia
· Help deliver P&L commitments for the current Fiscal Year and plans that deliver future growth
· Support brand strategy development including annual marketing plans and innovation pipeline development
· Assist in new product development (artwork, packaging, formula, claims, etc.) and help lead innovation/stage gate initiatives up to commercialization process
· Maintain and monitor project timelines, and lead cross-functional team management to ensure innovation projects deliver with excellence
· Participate in bi-weekly Sales calls with the Costco Corporate Buying Team to discuss current and future initiatives • Lead agency relations from brief development to execution
· Provide financial support (budget, estimate/invoice processing)