To drive store revenue by exceeding daily sales target and creating sustaibable growth.
· Follow Gucci policies and procedures.
· Foster open and constructive communication with team members, store management, & consumers.
· Create a high energy, compelling store experience for customers by engaging customers and modeling appropriate customer service behaviors to associates.
· Position yourself as the store reference in terms of stock techniques and procedures.
· Ensure receipt, quantities, tagging, and deliveries of products, articles, and supplies in a timely manner.
· Prepare new items to be displayed in collaboration with the sales team.
· Ensure replenishment is done hourly and accurately.
· Manage transfers and all other operations in a timely manner.
· Monitor the flow of goods between storage and the shop floor, prepare and control arrangement of articles.
· Follow daily placement of items for sale, in line with product available in stock (style, size, and color).
· Undertake inventory operations, and be a stakeholder in monitoring loss-prevention and unknown mark-downs.
· Communicate on a daily basis with Stock Coordinator and/or Store Management to inform on product rotation and propose remedial measures where necessary.