Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Primary training responsibilities will be focused on Selling Ceremony and Behaviors Training, executing and implementing learning strategies based on corporate directives, implementing instructor-led and eLearning training courses, and managing training ambassadors within Canada. The Training Manager will be responsible for performing assessments to identify training needs within the region and will work with the District Manager, Director of Training and training team to develop comprehensive solutions. This role will collaborate with various departments to measure the success of the training initiatives and determining the value to the overall brand objectives.
· Support training strategies within Canada with a focus on improving KPI’s and ensuring a consistent client experience;
· Execute training activities as directed by Training Director;
· Facilitate monthly district training ambassadors calls, contributing to content development;
· Create training decks for morning briefings and activities;
· Coach and train sales associates through on-the-floor observation, providing feedback, and exemplifying the luxury service experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university;
· Minimum of five years’ experience in a formalized training position with retail stores;
· Additional experience in a client-facing role at a retail setting is desirable;
· Luxury retail experience is preferred;
· Experience planning and managing both small and large-scale training events, with flawless follow-through and execution;
· Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including outstanding presentation skills;
· Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively with both large and small groups;
· Must be able to work independently and transparently, possessing the judgment to provide frequent, concise and cogent management updates;
· Ability to effectively present information in a clear manner, demonstrate procedures and respond to questions;
· Highly creative and organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities and complete tasks/projects in accordance with stated deadlines;
· Strong interest in growing and expanding learning and development capabilities;
· Must possess a positive, solution-oriented and customer-focused attitude;
· Self-starter with a proactive approach to resolving problems and issues;
· Ability to read, analyze, assemble, and compile information for reports, special projects and surveys;
· Comfortable interacting with all levels of employees, treating all with dignity and respect; Open and receptive to employees and their learning and development needs;
· Must be able to manage and work within travel budget
· Must have strong technical aptitude and expertise (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Learning Management Systems)
· Up to 75% travel required throughout Canada.