The position is part of WW merchandising and reports to the Leather goods digital merchandising manager.
The main mission of the role is to be point person for TMall channel plan, both at corporate and regional level, that being such a specific and complex platform, requires a dedicated person within the corporate digital merchandising team.
Although the position is located under the Leather goods Merchandising Manager, he/she will be centralizing all information related to the product assortment and merchandising strategy destined to TMall.
He/she will support in operational activities the elaboration of product assortment and follow up on all activities related to the business from a merchandising perspective.
He/she will be interacting with following departments: digital WW and regional e_merchandising, WW collection and retail merchandising, all departments of WW digital merchandising, digital VM and supply chain teams.
Key activities and accountabilities
· Supports leather goods merchandising team in defining carry over and newness assortment for the channel, coordinates the activities on the other departments (cross category assort recap, sku sort and navigation, etc)
· Manages order entry and sizing on leather goods
· Supports merchandisers in ensuring stock coverage & replenishment as well as product delivery monitoring, through weekly calls, delivery push to CS, for all categories
· Coordinates push live activities, all categories
· Follows up on the development of dedicated exclusive projects in coordination with all categories
· Monitors timeline, builds buying and merchandising strategies according to Tmall marketing activations, in coordination with all categories as well as with Chinese team
· Runs and shares regular and ad hoc sales reports, is point person for analysis and qualitative understanding of the channel, for all categories
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent,
· Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English and fluency in Italian would be an asset, possibly Chinese native
· Fashion product sensitivity and comprehension of the industry (fashion and digital) in Chinese/greater China context
· 2 - 3 years of working experience, possibly in buying or merchandising
· Business acumen, analytical skills,
· Able to interacts with flexibility and diplomacy with corporate and regional stakeholders,
· Hands-on approach and willingness to work in team,
· Perfect knowledge of Microsoft package
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.