Description de l'offre
The Digital Data Analyst will be an integral part of a cross functional Digital Analytics team based in our HQ in Milan, providing analytics support to drive positive business results and foster data driven strategy. This role will work in a team composed of Data Scientists and Digital Data Analysts and will be collaborating with Product Development Teams and key linkage departments, including Regional eCommerce teams, Marketing & Communication, Digital Merchandising, Client Engagement, Consumer Insights, Retail.
He/she will be carrying on the following activities:
· Support the Analytics strategy and Tracking implementation working closely with product development teams.
· Data manipulation and data analysis, using multiple data sources (web analytics, cloud and legacy data warehouse) to identify business insights, working closely with data scientists and engineers.
· Design, deploy and maintain of Dashboards for the top management and other internal/external stakeholders, with a focus on the data preparation, manipulation and data quality.
· Drill down on eCommerce and Omnichannel KPIs and layer this with additional insights to determine underlying factors that are influencing business performance at regional level.
· Develop ad-hoc reports and analysis of online properties focusing on behavior, acquisition, user experience and conversion, to deliver insights and drive decisions.
· Drive CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) activities, such as A/B testing and Heatmaps, in close collaboration with Product Development teams.
· Perform Clients and Prospects analysis based on online behavior. Connect to Consumer Insights and Consumer Campaign departments to integrate online data into corporate analysis, supporting an omni-channel Client Strategy.
· At least 3 years of experience in data analysis, working in similar role/environments (preferably in retail companies).
· Strong analytical skills, ability to query, analyze and process qualitative / quantitative data.
· Knowledge of SQL language, to query data from multiple sources.
· Knowledge of Data Visualization tools such as DataStudio and Tableau, as well as excellent Excel skills.
· Knowledge and usage of Google Analytics Dataset, Google Analytics 360, GA API, GA spreadsheet add-on.
· Knowledge of A/B Testing and tools such as Optimizely, ContentSquare and Qubit.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and growing environment
· Ability to create and manage cross functional relationships.
· Positive, enthusiastic, able to take initiative with a can-do attitude
· Autonomy and strong sense of responsibility and team.
· Proficient in English and Italian (both written and spoken).
· Experience with Google Cloud Platform : Google Big Query.
· Familiarity in one or more of the following tools: Google Tag Manager, Google Cloud Platform, Firebase, G4, MicroStrategy.
· Understanding/Interest in Machine Learning use cases.
· Familiarity with ETL tools such as Airflow.
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.