Central Inventory Planning Assistant has the responsibility to improve the productivity of inventory in a luxury supply chain and to maximize the coverages of assortment and the coverage of target stock defined at each level of the distribution network, with the final pursuit of getting the right products to the right place at just the right time.
· Execute allocation and replenishment from distribution centres to stores, on the basis of target stock levels, sales, distribution plan, rationing criteria in order to maximize service level in Region and to support sales objectives
· Monitor and control of store sales and stock levels in the Region
· Work with Warehouse Department to optimize the lead time of shipments, the pick and pack process, the scheduling of product delivery in store.
· Work in strictly collaboration with buyers and merchandiser and retail to understand and support priorities and market requests
· Daily allocation review
· Manage the stock store balance according to analysis of stock level, transport cost and sales trend, so to ensure the correct balance of inventory among stores.
· At most one year of experience, not mandatory in similar position
· Bachelor’s degree in economics, managing engineer, statistics, mathematics, or related fields
· Strong analytical abilities
· Sound Experience in using of Windows, Excel, Access and BI tools to monitor performances and KPI
· Detail oriented and extreme accuracy
· Ability to lead cross-functionally
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
GUCCI LOGISTICA S.P.A.