Your Responsibilities :
Thrive the fast-paced business environment and Key link between GSK Platform and healthcare professionals.
1. Assess clients' needs and present suitable promoted products.
2. Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
3. Provide product information and deliver product message.
4. Attend meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits.
5. Work with sales & marketing teams to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent mar-keting message.
6. Build positive trust relationships to influence targeted group in the decision making process.
7. Monitor and analyse data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage.
8. Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback.
9. Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data.
KEY Performance Indicators / Measures of Success
Based on the observations of the immediate manager and the achievement of training target:
• Actual Coverage VS. Target.
• Accurate data collection and reporting.
• Ensure the Quality of calls matching with GSK Modules.
• Maintain the frequency of calls per month.
Impact on the Organization
This role plays an important role in helping the organization to grow Cx business and win HCP's recommendation of relevant brands.
A Bachelor's degree in pharmacy is mandatory
Fresh graduate up to 1 year of experience maximum
Additional Related qualification will be a plus
Why GSK? :
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.