Natixis is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 31.2 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne.
With more than 17,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into four main business lines: Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, Insurance and Specialized Financial Services.
A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE's banking networks.
Natixis CIB Asia Pacific provides regional corporate and financial institution clients with tailor-made financing and capital markets solutions as well as access to global financial markets, while supporting the development of Natixis' European and international clients in Asia Pacific
· Pricing & quantitative analysis of derivatives-based solutions linked to equities, indices, strategies, funds and hybrids
· Degree holder in Business, Mathematics, Engineering or related disciplines.
· Fresh graduate or not more than 1 year experience
· Have a strong quantitative background
· Possess good communication skills to interact efficiently within the team and with internal stakeholders - mainly trading and sales
· Is able to work under pressure
· Team player
Date de publication:02/06/2020