Description de l'offre
Natixis is a french investment banking company, part of Groupe BPCE (the second largest financial group in France). In 2016, Natixis based its technology competency center in Oporto and currently counts on more than 200 IT professionals (out of 600 predicted to hire until 2019).
We are looking for a SQL Server Database Administrator (local contract) to join Natixis at Porto.
Main technical requirements:
· Solid experience as a DBA
· Experience with SQL Server (version 2005 to 2016)
· Solid experience in performance and tuning, debugging and troubleshooting
· Strong knowledge of Powershell
· Experience with AlwaysOn and Mirroring
· Experience with Windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC)
· Experience with SSAS
· Fluent in Portuguese (mandatory)
· Good level of English (mandatory - minimum B1 )
Date de publication:10/11/2017