Description de l'entreprise
Natixis is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 31.2 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne.
With more than 17,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into four main business lines: Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, Insurance and Specialized Financial Services.
A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE's banking networks.
Natixis CIB Asia Pacific provides regional corporate and financial institution clients with tailor-made financing and capital markets solutions as well as access to global financial markets, while supporting the development of Natixis' European and international clients in Asia Pacific
Poste et missions
This role is to be based either in Hong Kong or Singapore. The person reports regionally to the Chief Operating Officer in APAC and globally to Natixis CIB CIO.
· Direct management of all IT entities in APAC
· In charge of all technology aspects: IT operations, development and business analysis, Infrastructure & IT Security
· Liaises with Executive Management, both locally and in Head Office, to ensure Asia IT goals align with and support the business objectives of the platform
· Enable the Agile at scale Transformation within T&T APAC including Operations and IT teams
Transformation Lead Role
· Supporting the Chief Operating Officer in the delivery of Transformation initiatives within T& T and for the platform in APAC
· Ensure the coordination and reporting of the Operational Efficiency Program “TEO” delivery follow-up for the APAC platform to the APAC EXCO
· By delegation of the APAC COO, take the full sponsorship of transformation initiatives within T&T until successful delivery within agreed timeline and budget
· Support the shift of the T&T organization in APAC towards the Agile at scale principles and way of working
· Participate in market forums and connect with market peers to explore and learn from best practices that could benefit to Natixis
· Member of the T&T APAC Executive committee
· Member of the APAC Senior Leadership (ASL) forum
· Member of the global T&T leaders' community
· Be a strong team player and enabler to engage the APAC platform into the transformation journey supporting the business partners as well as the support functions in identifying solutions for the benefit of the APAC platform.
Main responsibilities and duties of the CIO role:
· Provides leadership in daily IT operations and direction in all technology related issues.
· Strategic partner of business lines with direct participation in all business development initiatives (new entities, new business lines and new products).
· Champions the implementation of an Agile mindset, beyond IT with the transformation initiated at T&T level and guide the team to increased self-autonomy.
· Supervises recruitment, development, retention, and organization of all IT staff in accordance with corporate budgetary objectives and employee policies.
· In charge of Asia Pacific IT Budget planning, monitoring and forecasting.
· Responsible for defining, updating and aligning IT objectives and programs with platform & company strategy, and present the subsequent roadmap in the semi-annual APAC IT investment committee (CESI).
· Promotes and oversees strategic relationships between Asia & Head Office IT resources.
· Responsible for IT Security & IT risk management in line with regional best practices and local regulations.
· Accountable for ensuring compliance of IT systems, processes and policies with enterprise, regional, statutory and regulatory requirements.
· Responsible for Business Continuity Plan (BCP), as well as for the development of Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) in line with Platform level business continuity strategy.
· Keep current with trends and new developments in the IT industry, including technological
· disruption, workforce planning, sourcing strategies, fintech and startup ecosystem
· Oversees all technology aspects in the course of projects (business & technology related projects).
· Responsible for ensuring the quality of documentation, reporting and KPI prepared by APAC IT organization.
· Overall accountable for following up IT Incidents and IT change management.
· Ensure that overall soundness of the IT control framework for the activities under the CIO responsibilities across APAC locations are aligned to the global framework when relevant
Main responsibilities of the TL role:
· Initiate Innovative/disruptive ideas and initiatives that can bring T&T to the next level in terms of operating model, service level/model, efficiency and risks management. Such ideas/initiatives must have global outreach and be scalable as much as possible within T&T and beyond.
· Contribute to the successful delivery of the T&T 2021-2024 Strategic Roadmap
· Engage the various teams involved in the Transformation/Strategic roadmap in the successful delivery of the initiatives and projects for which he/she will lead as sponsor or delegated sponsor
· Contribute actively to the APAC strategic roadmap
· Leverage fully on the TOM/sourcing strategy to deliver the T&T roadmap with the proper sourcing strategy i.e. optimizing the cost to benefit /value for money of each initiative
· Be an ambassador for APAC towards the global T&T and CIB stakeholders in promoting initiatives that have global impact and scalability
· Minimum 15 years' experience with good understanding in information technology/ resources management / piloting complex projects, studies or transformative projects, in which 3+ years' executive level experience preferred
· Extensive work experience in strategy execution planning and business transformation execution, e.g. project and change management. Hands on experience in Agile delivery methods a plus
· Good knowledge and skills in disruptive / emerging tech strategies
· Track record in successful delivery of process transformation and efficiency improvement programs
· Good functional management skills, know how to coordinate multiple interlocutors, and on global level
· Excellent communication skills with fluency in English Date de publication:26/01/2021