Description de l'offre
LOCATION & START
Location: Chicago (United States)
VIE available in May, June or July 2019
The Category Leadership Assistant generates reports, provides analysis, and delivers actionable insights for the Category Leadership team for support of Brand Marketing, Field Sales and Executive Team initiatives, sales and profit goals. The focus of the position is on the full Bel Brands USA portfolio with focus on Total US Market as well as priority customer including Walmart, Kroger, Sam's and Target.
Develop, maintain and update reports:
- Consumption, distribution and promotion reporting suite
- Customer Category Scorecards and analyze reports for topline overview of business performance
- Support Category Strategy Manager and Customer Category Sr Manager on analytics and presentations
- Maintain Maintain database attributes
- Develop and analyze assortment scenarios
- Work with Category manager to develop assortment recommendations and customer presentations
Act as Data expert for Field Sales:
- Act as Nielsen reporting support to field sales to answer questions on data, metrics and navigation
- Act as Acosta reporting expert to ensure accuracy and timely delivery of reports from Acosta
- Act as Acosta reporting support to bel field sales to answer questions on data, metrics and navigation
Minimum degree and experience required:
- Bachelor Degree and/or equivalent experience
- 1 year of experience in food or CPG industry in a category sales planning, field sales or marketing role
Specific competencies required:
- Experience with Syndicated and/or Retailer data and reporting (Nielsen or IRI, 84.51, EYC, RetailLink)
- Experience using assortment optimization (AssortMan or IRI or RichMix) is a plus
- Understanding of category management principles
- Good communication skills; understands audience and adjusts communication to drive desired results
- Advanced computer skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Language skills: proficient in written and spoken English required; Spanish and French are helpful}
À propos de Groupe Bel
BEL Group: With five universal brands, including The Laughing Cow®, Mini Babybel®, Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin®, and over 25 local brands, Bel brings smiles to nearly 450 million consumers in over 130 countries. By building on the strength of its brands, the most international names in the cheese sector, Bel aims to lead in all its various markets.
The commitment, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of Bel's 12,000 employees is the growth driver of the world's third-largest branded cheese company.
To experience Bel is to be daring, pragmatic and determined to meet the growth challenges of an international food group. Come join us and measure the impact of your talent and energy in realizing an ambitious company project.
Be you - Be ambitious - Be Bel !