GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. The high quality eye care offered by GrandVision includes a wide range of services provided by its vision expert, prescription glasses including frames and lenses, contact lenses and contact lens care products, and sunglasses both plain and with prescription lenses. These products are offered through leading optical retail bannerswhich operatemore than 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. GrandVision serves its customers in over 7,000 stores and with more than 36,000 employees which are proving every day that in EYE CARE, WE CARE MORE.
Some key figures :
· 7,000+ stores in more than 40 countries
· 30retail banners
· over 700,000 store visitors per day
· ~16 million prescription glasses sold
· Revenue 2017: EUR 3,5 billion
· EBITDA 2017: EUR 552 million
· Over 36,000 employees
Developing Careers & Potential
Within all GrandVision companies we recruit for a career, not just a job. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and develop our people to look for growth potential within the job and within the company. Our preference is to always promote internally where possible. So, wherever people start, there’s always somewhere else to go. We strive for continuous improvement and our new recruits help us to further raise the future potential of our company.
Our whole business is full of people who have gone on to achieve a successful career through experiencing a variety of different roles in different locations and area of our business. We continually support and develop our people who have the desire, ambition and potential to grow.
Graphic Designer Intern, Center of Excellence Sun- Schiphol, Amsterdam Area
Marketing Project Manager – Center of Excellence Sun
Main purpose of the role
Within the Marketing & Communication department of the Sun Center of Excellence, you are in charge of supporting the marketing team with the development of online and offline marketing tools. Your key role is in margin of the communication agency to translate and enrich current look & feel into all the materials needing to be developed.
You evolve among a young, highly energized and professional team, in an international and agile environment.
· Produce creative designs for marketing campaigns including in-store visuals, newsletters, motion designs, social media and more.
· Produce new ideas and concepts that drive traffic and conversion in our shops.
· Enrich, establish and harmonise company style guidelines.
· Utilize knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts, for assigned internal and/or external communications
· Participate to the creative briefing of the communication agency
· Design PowerPoint slides for webinars and presentations for speaking opportunities
· Take initiative, manage and own multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
· Ensure delivery of exceptional creative on time, and on budget
· Have fun, roll up your sleeves, champion the importance of detail and make our retail brand outstanding
Required qualifications/level of education
· Bachelor in graphic design
· Outstanding design portfolio. Please send link to your portfolio with your application
Core competencies / Personal attributes
· Strong experience in working with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint and MS Microsoft Office are unequivocally necessary. After-Effects is a plus.
Key skills, knowledge and experience
· Design skills: graphic design, editorial design, ideation, visual presentation, visual storytelling, layout, responsive, digital design
· Fast learner, seeking constant self-improvement
· Strong command of English and understanding of marketing messages, ability to convey them visually
· Open to feedback and direction
· Fluent in English
Please, bear in mind that due to work permit requirements this vacancy is limited to candidates who hold an EU citizenship and are registered residents of the Netherlands.
More about GrandVision: www.grandvision.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/grandvision
Find our Annual Report here: http://annualreport.grandvision.com/
NB. If you have not heard back from us after 27 days, please consider your application not to be successful.