GiGroup Spa, founded in 1998, today is the first Italian group active in services for the development of the labor market. In addition to the temporary staffing sector, it operates in executive search, outsourcing, training, outplacement and consulting services to HR management. Since 2007, the company has started an internationalization process, leading to its presence in many European and non-European countries (www.gigroup.com). During this expansion process, the skills and competences of the people in our team have allowed us to achieve numerous growth and development goals, ensuring the highest quality of service to our customers.
Today, for our Global HQ Department, we are looking for an:
The person will work on corporate transactions (including M&A, divestments, joint ventures, and securities offerings), participating in international Group’s deals, ranging from larger scale, complex cross border transactions to smaller deals.
- Assists the M&A team in connection with corporate mergers, acquisitions and joint venture arrangements or other strategic partnerships.
- Provides legal support to all stakeholders in M&A matters including financial and legal risk management.
- Manages external counsels on various M&A matters.
- Performs an in-depth analysis of acquisition data to provide evidence to support decision-making and negotiation ; conducts due diligence examinations of acquisition targets and prepares reports for the Board of Directors .
- Works on M&A transactions, with responsibility for progressing key legal and financial work streams, including being responsible for liaising with key stakeholders (as well as external counsels, advisors, and financial investors).
- Drafts, reviews and negotiates the contractual terms of M&A transactions , guaranteeing compliance with the legislation of the countries involved in the deal, as well as all legal documents necessary to complete company M&A activities (acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and strategic investments), coordinating external legal advisers.
- Prepares books, ancillary documents and materials to be distributed to directors prior to Board meetings. Attend meetings, answer questions and draft minutes.
- Supports on ad-hoc commercial contracts (e.g. outsourcing agreements, licensing arrangements, transition service agreements, IT contracts).
- Law or Business Administration degree.
- 2 to 4 years of corporate transaction experience gained in an advisory firm, a business consulting firm, a law firm or in-house (cross border M&A experience will be considered favourably).
- Be comfortable with financial topics (including price adjustment mechanisms) as well as purely legal corporate issues.
- Thorough knowledge of corporate law and international business law and ability to draft complex legal documents.
- Professional competence and credibility in the eyes of stakeholders on all M&A matters.
- Analytical skills and accuracy.
- Business judgment enabling consideration of legal requests in a commercial, constructive and business-sympathetic way, balancing business needs with legal risk.
- Full business and legal English proficiency, written and spoken (C2).
- Available to travel internationally.
I candidati ambosessi (D.lgs n. 198/2006) sono invitati a leggere l'informativa privacy ai sensi degli artt. 13 e 14 del Reg. EU 679/2016 al seguente indirizzo: https://www.gigroup.it/privacy-candidati/