Healthcare Integrated Supply Chain
Executes the receiving, storing, picking, staging and distribution of materials required for assembly/manufacture of product for the decontamination area.
• Perform physical movement of materials from one area to another using handcarts or fork lifts
• Physically and systemically receive/issue returned materials from external departments
• Follows OMS for decontamination process to open, assess, decontaminate and return materials
• Create and/or maintain transactional inventory records
• Maintain accurate files of packing and shipping activity
• Communicate/notify appropriate personnel of discrepancies
• Comply with EHS & Quality System regulations and policies, including bio hazard protocol
• Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
• Perform warehouse distribution duties in compliance with current GDP as per annual GDP Training and local procedures as required
• High school Diploma or local equivalent
• Demonstrate ability to read, write and speak in local language
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to consistently lift 30 lbs
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• 2+ years experience in storing and material handling
• Knowledge of computerized material flow methods
• Basic knowledge of quality and inventory control
• Prior experience using a forklift and weight scales
• Ability to communicate well and work with others
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
target=“_blank”>Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).