Healthcare Integrated Supply Chain
Executes the receiving, storing, picking, staging and distribution of materials required for assembly/manufacture of product.
• Perform physical movement of materials from one area to another using handcarts or fork lifts
• Picks parts/products for shipments ensuring accuracy of identification and quantity
• Physically and systemically receive/issue individual material requisitions from internal and external departments
• Create and/or maintain transactional inventory records
• Maintain accurate files of packing and shipping activity
• Communicate/notify appropriate personnel of shipping/inventory discrepancies
• Fill kits and deliver to production as required
• Maintain stocking/inventory objectives
• Quantifies and verifies cycle count
• Comply with EHS & Quality System regulations and policies
• Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
• Perform warehouse distribution duties in compliance with current GDP as per annual GDP Training and local procedures’ (Core Imaging Only)
• High school Diploma or local equivalent
• Demonstrate ability to read, write and speak in local language
• Proficient in basic mathematics
• Ability to communicate well and work with others
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to consistently lift 30lbs
• Ability to utilize automated lifting equipment
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment
visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• 2+ years experience in storing and material handling
• Knowledge of computerized material flow methods
• Basic knowledge of quality and inventory control
• Prior experience using a forklift and weight scales
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).