Healthcare Latin America
The Ultrasound Sales Support is responsible for administrative support for field sales leaders, follow up on meetings, events/customer events planning. Has additional responsibility for Tendering process, processing sales quotes or acquisition of resources for new field personnel. Includes analytical work and report processing and management of department communication needs.
• Acting as an information distribution center for the department: collect, consolidate and disseminate information from/to all the team members to ensure knowledge sharing and execution of function strategy.
• Support Sales Managers with periodic sales performance analysis; orders forecast and ensure they remain up to date.
• Coordinate tendering process with logistics support for the sales team.
• Provide policy and process support to sales team on tendering: information collection, country policy research etc.
• Support Sales with Customer Visits organization ensuring correct details and travel plans are maintained for all personnel involved.
• Liaise with Customers where necessary to support sales activity.
• Coordinate all activities related with DEMOS.
- Manage the inventory of each modality
- Gatekeeper of Order Booking Process
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Healthcare Compliance Guidelines and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
• Spanish and English fluency.
• Collaborative Attitude.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft office with speed and accuracy.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines, getting work right first time.
• High level of telephone and customer care skills.• Time Management skills with the ability to work with accuracy and minimum of supervision.
• Customer centricity.
• High level of interpersonal skills.
• Influencing Skills.
• Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations).
• Solid problem-solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, handle objections and negotiate during the sales process).
• Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve.
• Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time.
• Accepting constructive criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high-stress situations. This includes continuing to persevere and remaining calm in challenging or frustrating circumstances.
• Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others.
• 1-2 years working experience in commercial field.
• Ability to multitask and Resourceful.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com