Rivalta di Torino
We are looking for an entry level professional passionate about Total Productive Maintenance (TPM). The identified candidate will have the chance to learn and work in an international environment, supporting Maintenance practices & Improvement initiatives.
The intern will support the Maintenance Engineering team in:
· Manage Maintenance KPIs to address continuous improvement on production equipment
· Support the introduction of TPM principles throughout Rivalta plant
· Help spreading TPM culture, leading Auto Maintenance (AM) Action Workouts and supporting the creation of standard maintenance procedures for key assets
· Support the Manager in the digital strategy (digital overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), digital Autonomous Maintenance, SAP PM optimization)
· Explore digital opportunities to improve equipment effectiveness and KPIs (condition base maintenance (CBM), data analytics ecc..)
· Involve shop operators in transformation, with training & kaizen events
· Master's Degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Aeronautical/Materials Engineering
· Basic Knowledge of main manufacturing processes
· Committed to improvement
· Curious, Proactive and Self starter
· Proven interpersonal and communication skills
· Able to multitask and prioritize
· Fluent in English and Italian
· EU work permit
· Able to influence, motivate and work effectively within a matrix environment
· Strong problem solving skills
· Lean/Six Sigma knowledge is preferred
· TPM basics is preferred
· Change oriented mind-set
· Geographic flexibility and global mindset
Avio Aero aGE Aviation Business is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Employment decisions are made without regard to disability, race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or any other characteristics protected by law.
Avio Aero is a business that designs, manufactures and maintains components and systems for civil and military aviation. We provide our customers with innovative technology solutions to quickly respond to the endless changes required by the market: additive manufacturing, rapid prototyping, as well as technologies dedicated to the production of mechanical transmissions, turbines and combustors. Our team consists of over 4,800 people, 4,200 of whom work in Italy. Our head office is in Rivalta di Torino, where our largest production facility is also located. Other important Italian plants are in Brindisi, Pomigliano d'Arco (Naples) and Cameri (Novara), and we also have a production plant and a test center in Poland.
Follow usLinkedIn ,Twitter ,Instagram or become a fan of ourFacebook Page. Stay up to date on what’s happening at Avio Aero a GE Aviation Business around the globe by checking out theAbout Magazine .
Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community and keep updated on GE whereabouts by theGE Careers Blog .
Privacy Notice under Artt. 13 and 14 of Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
To view the privacy notice on the processing of your personal data and the modalities with which you can exercise your rights, please clickhere . By proceeding to apply to this position, you declare to have seen the abovementioned privacy notice and you express your consent to the processing of your personal data by GE Avio S.r.l.
Rivalta di Torino