The Technical Product Analyst is aware of product management functions and an expert/skilled in technical and clinical domains related to the portfolio.
Serves as direct liaison to client process owners in order to plan and execute the detailed quality assurance tasks for an application.
· The person is aware of product management functions and an expert/skilled in technical domains related to the portfolio. This role reports to a Sr Manager or Director.
· Creates strong working relationships & influence across product management, engineering and other functional groups to deliver releases as per roadmap and help in creating and executing the strategy
· Directly supports the engineering, data science and data engineering team's work from clinical standpoint
· Will engage customers at mid-level management/technical/clinical levels to present /roadmap/feature overview/demos, collect requirement and help refine roadmap
· Will support the data engineering team with clinical expertise and translate the requirements from clinical partners.
· Drives the data labeling and validation activities with clinical partners. Reports the results and takes the corresponding actions to solve the eventual problems raised during clinical consultations and validation.
· Applies tools and methodologies as appropriate to conduct effective data labeling activities & communicates results and next steps to application owners
· Follows the up to date clinical guidelines and standards to apply them in the data labeling process.
· Maintains functional peer relationships and detailed working knowledge of the assigned area's systems, organization, and business processes
· Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
· Responsible for data integrity of the system inventory, as applicable
· Aware of and comply with the change management work instruction
· Masters degree in Science, Business, Engineering, related discipline or Medical degree and/or equivalent knowledge/experience
· Proven experience within clinical environment and with clinical systems.
· Proven experience in medical domains Radiology and Oncology.
· Experience with medical imaging (MR, CT, PET, X Ray, US)
· Experience with FDA Quality System Regulations, ISO, MDD and other international regulatory requirements
· Understanding of all phases of Software Development and Validation
· Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
· Demonstrated multitasking project management and execution skills
· Ability to influence & negotiate with teams from all levels of the organization and external partners
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret business plans, technical procedures, governmental regulations, grants and medical documents, regulations
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret medical guidelines, protocols and reports
· Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
· Excellent communication skills at the functional, technical, and executive level
· Knowledge of testing principles, processes and procedures
· Ability to understand complex business processes
· Documented experience in working as part of a "virtual" team
· Experience in computer hardware and application testing and documentation
· This position requires strong verbal and written communication skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio)
· Professional body or Special Interest Group memberships and active participation
· Experience in the healthcare industry
· Lean experience
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. Learn More About GE Healthcare .
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
Become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .