Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Digital
We are looking for a Full-stack Developer to join our team. If you love to code and solve problems, then you are on the right track. You will develop our front-end and back-end applications of our product. You will be responsible for designing and programming a small module or a large component and designing a feature, set of features, or whole feature area. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. Leads design discussion in a limited manner
· Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
· Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members.
· Demonstrates the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment.
· Understands whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or module.
· Helps in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules. Serves as subject matter expert (SME) on one or more major modules.
· Possesses advanced domain knowledge and shows great customer focus.
· Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions.
· Expert in processes / methodologies and Skilled in build, release & deployment processes.
· Helps define his or her own role in the delivery of the product/service design.
· Articulates the need for scalability and understands the importance of improving quality through testing.
· Drives design reviews, defines interfaces between code modules, and applies existing technology to designs.
· Expert in assessing application performance and optimizing/improving it through design and best coding practices.
· Expert in core data structures as well as algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language chosen.
· Serves as SME and works closely with support and infrastructure services in troubleshooting customer and operational issues.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
· A minimum of 8 years of professional experience
· A strong desire to continuously learn
· Deep understanding of web services software architecture and design (REST/SOAP), including security based implementations.
· Open-source project contributions preferred
· Must have experience in client-server architecture.
· Debugging and issue resolving skills for backend solutions
· Analyze solve difficult problems across the stack. Databases - Relational DBs, PostgreSQL (open to SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo DB)
· Minimum 2 years of experience on application development on Amazon Web Services.
· Demonstrated Experience on the following AWS Services: API GATEWAY, LAMBDA, DYNAMO DB, SNS, SQS, S3
· Ability to do very quick research in unknown technologies
· Startup mindset, comfort with chaos and multi-tasking ability
· Strong programming fundamentals in Data Structures and Algorithms
· Team Player
· Willing to work with teams distributed across geographies
· Strong communication skills
· Willing to travel for work at customer sites and other work location sites
· Proficient in latest technology trends
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com