Staff Software Engineer
Description de l'offre
ServiceMax is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to work on a cloud-based, mobile and social field service management application. At ServiceMax you will have the unique opportunity to join a collaborative team where you will work with product designers to create a cross platform mobile applications.
You are a self-starter, always striving towards pixel-perfection, yet your solutions are intuitive. You appreciate the value of rigorous consistency coupled with the ability to remain flexible enough to accommodate critique and change the ServiceMax brand attribute we call humbleness.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
· GE Leadership Program Graduates will get credit towards relevant work experience, commensurate to the program they have completed
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills.
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in San Ramon, CA
· Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Design Principles
· Emphasis on creating secure mobile apps that perform at scale.
· Must have practical knowledge and proficiency with React for web, React Native for Mobile, and integrating with RESTful services.
· Experience with Android and iOS platforms.
· Good understanding of git, unit testing and automated testing, continuous integration and deployment.
· Experience with agile development methodology.
· Communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process with distributed teams.
· Passion about new technologies, self-motivated, and commitment to continuously learn and improve.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
· Experience interacting with the SalesForce ecosystem
· Linux administration experience
· AWS experience
· Experience building Node.js applications
· Have a solid understanding of the underlying infrastructure needed to run a large hybrid mobile application
· Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
· Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
· Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry
· Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
· Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence
· Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
· Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal goals/objectives contribute to the organization vision
· Demonstrate the ability to help team members
· Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solutions. Asks questions to clarify requirements when ambiguities are present
· Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas. Takes the initiative to experiment with new
· Adapts to new environments and changing requirements. Pivots quickly as needed. When coached, responds to need & seeks info from other sources
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.