Description de l'offre
You will work as a build and release engineer in a scrum team that provides DevOps support (e.g. build environments, infrastructure, internal tool developments) for an organization of 80+ engineers working on market leading advanced visualization software products. You will be responsible for building infrastructure and tools and have to provide continuous support and help for the developers working on the system.
The project aims to create a platform for medical applications in on-premise and cloud environment, to develop new features and new independent services to enable the integration of new medical applications. Your mission will include the different aspects of development and operation:
• Serve as subject matter expert (SME) in the build and release domain
• Automate the code development, integration and testing cycle.
• Provide support on tools that contribute to the stability and quality of the code
• Help teams in case of problems with the tools that support them CI / CD / CT
• Development and maintenance of building and deployment processes
• Interact with other development teams in a global context (US, France)
• Ensure the quality of software deliveries by including technical documentation and associated unit tests.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent
• Strong experience in a DevOps context
• Good knowledge of Linux / Windows administration
• Good knowledge of virtualization (VMWare / VCenter)
• Scripting languages
• Mastering configuration management tools (Git / GitHub)
• Knowledge of C ++ or Java languages
• Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
• Rigor, curiosity, creativity and team spirit
• Willingness to help others
• Independent problem solving skills
• Demonstrated experience in devops area
• Passionate about innovation, medical imaging and new software development technologies
• Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Knowledge of Agile and TDD / BDD software development methodologies
• Knowledge of Docker and container orchestration as well as AWS (Amazon Web Services)
GE Healthcare’s Advanced Visualization is market leader in medical image post-processing, providing secure, scalable, world class solutions for our clients around the globe. The AV Platform Engineering teams in Budapest set the platform’s strategy; we architect, develop and maintain this global solution supporting more than 70 applications worldwide.