GE Gas Power
Gas Power Information Technology
As a Senior Enterprise Application Engineer, primary responsibility will be to implement technical solutions based on the high-level designs/architectures defined by architects. Implementations needs to be adhered all development standards defined. You will also be responsible to oversee the implementation by vendor teams and ensure development practices are adhered. You are expected to develop core modules inhouse (GE) independently or with limited team support.
· Implementation of functional requirements in 2016x Enovia platform based on the high-level design/architecture provided.
· Adapt to best practices of development and constantly improve them based on the feedback.
Lead the technical grooming (Dev) sessions in translating the high-level designs/functional requirements to implementation.
· Understanding the Gas Power compliance/security guidelines, ensure all design and implementation is in accordance with that.
· Provide technical guidance and oversight of implementation by POD teams.
· Ensure development is in accordance to the design defined.
Participate in roadmap discussions (as required) in aligning implementation plan.
· Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
· 8+ years of strong hands on expertise in Enovia PLM platform (2016x onwards).
· Expertise in defining designs at Enterprise level.
· Strong understanding of Technology upgrade, and Data Migration.
· Strong understand of Gas Power Business Processes.
· Familiar with elements of gathering architecture requirements.
· Understands architecture/design standards concepts to apply to project work.
· Proven ability to work in a multifunctional virtual team environment.
· Experienced in working with vendor teams.
· Strong understanding of Agile practices.
· Strong analytical skills in providing solutions.
· Keen focus toward consistency and attention to detail
Exceptional interpersonal skills: verbal, written and listening
Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
**Disclosure of your Gender or Sexual orientation is not mandatory**