The Staff Risk Analyst will be a highly visible role within Digital Engineering. The individual who fills this position will be responsible for leading, designing and ensuring security and compliance controls for our business-critical engineering applications, with focus on our PLM platforms, are met.
The Staff Risk Analyst will be working with business and functional leaders, stakeholders, and users to define, guide, and design solutions for our strategic PLM products.
In this role you will be the bridge between Digital Engineering and the Risk and Security team in Power Digital to allow keeping up keep up to date on the latest Security & Compliance status and ensure Security and Compliance controls are enforced for all products.
This role requires developed and strong foundational skills and knowledge of relevant technologies in the development, automation for the Risk & Compliance space. You will be a member of an integrated team working to deliver successful outcomes around automation, risk & compliance and data analytics. This role will report to the CIO for PLM in Digital Engineering.
In this role, you will:
· Design and build IP control and Export control plus Cyber security for Digital Engineering with focus on our business-critical Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) products
· Act as the bridge between the IT Risk and Security team and the individual GE Power businesses, championing Security and Compliance in a continual effort to protect GE data.
· Drive Security and Compliance activities throughout the Digital Engineering organization
· Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders and global IT security and compliance leaders
· Report to organization CIO regarding Security and Compliance, ensuring that the CIO has the Security and Compliance information they need to make qualified decisions regarding the health of their orgs (i.e. presentations, reports, dashboards, narratives, etc.)
· Promote new Security and Compliance tools, initiatives and procedures across organization
· Design, build and implement solutions to facilitate onboarding new products into IDM
· Act as a change agent for business processes, working directly with business partners to ensure new processes impacting security and compliance are communicated seamlessly and provide improvements to overall product delivery
· Leverage Agile skillset to drive additional Agile methodology into major releases
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or Information Technology, or equivalent years of experience
· A minimum of 6 years of professional experience
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Must be willing to travel 10% of the time
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in Greenville, SC, USA
· Experience on Cyber security plus data security around IP control and Export control
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT audit/risk/security or IT project management.
· Familiar with industry regulations (SOX, GDPR, Export Control)
· Industry-recognized security certification, such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc., a plus
· Experience working with access management initiatives
· Good knowledge of the Dassault 3DExperience and Enovia PLM Platform
· Experience with PTC Windchill, Siemens TeamCenter and Dassault Enovia, Delmia, Catia, Simulia, Exalead
· Knowledge of or experience in Agile methodology and concepts
· Understand the principles of Technical Product Management. Be more focused around incrementally developing Products rather than Project
· Comfortable and effective working in areas that require rapid problem solving – continuous learner
· Strong oral and written communication skills – able to communicate appropriately to technical and management audience
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.