As a member of the Unified Communications team, the candidate will lead the effort to provide a seamless provisioning experience for all GE employees
• Establish good working relationship with GE’s providers
• Operate the daily ordering and finance reporting processes
• Maintain a clean and precise DB about GE’s UC assets
• Identify process gaps and drive process enhancement
• Handle billing and ordering escalations
• Identify reoccurring problems
• Maintain rigorous KPIs and reviews to measure vendor performance
• Identify business training needs and prepare approach to deliver the appropriate training.
• Collaborate with L2, L3 and build teams
• Participate in new product rollouts
• Drive engagement with the numerous external project teams and contributing groups, examples include network team, voice team, operations, internal billing, sourcing team
• Preparation and communication of accurate status reporting. Track progress of all contributing teams to ensure the plan is being fully supported and adhered to
• Establish issue tracking and reporting process, ensuring that issues are addressed in a timely manner. Overall ownership for issues management and closure.
• Ensure that key testing phases are well prepared and planned. Secure all necessary resources and facilities to ensure that the testing phases are successful.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Sciences, MIS, Engineering or similar discipline.
• Strong work-related experience.
• Working knowledge of vendor management and process development
• Basic knowledge of WAN and Voice technologies
• Basic finance background
• Must be willing to travel (up to 10 – 15%)
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in Budapest, Hungary
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to build relationships and credibility
• Ability to influence and make recommendations to all levels
• Ability to work well in a dynamic fast paced team environment
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, expected timeline and available budget/resources
• Work with globally located technical team often comprising of members of separate organizations to coordinate day-to-day execution as per outlined plan
• Ensure quality of deliverables is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Strong knowledge of technical programs cycles and processes
• Experience with CAP (Change Acceleration Process)
• Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources; has experience working with others on a global basis; applies knowledge to coach and mentor others
• Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships; creates processes with customer viewpoint; partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives
• Strong analytical and strong problem solving skills - communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve; creates actionable strategies and operational plans
• Change oriented – actively generates process improvements; champions and drives change initiatives; confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.