GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy OnShore Wind
The Role is responsible for owning the Instance Management plan for Renewable's Oracle ERP platform - RACES. This role will need to have the basic understanding of the ERP architecture, coordinate with various project & support teams to manage Instance issues & drive stability. This role’s success is to ensure no unplanned down times & ensure on time instance availability for every project milestone.
Renewable Energy is a quickly growing business focused on advancing green technologies in the company and the industry. Renewable Energy, along with the entire GE Corporation, is focused on achieving significant simplification of business processes through strategic ERP systems for each major business unit. Come join the award-winning Renewable Energy IT team and be on the forefront of GE simplification efforts!
Renewable Energy is undergoing a business program to implementing Enterprise Standard financial systems, ensuring business continuity through an Oracle platform upgrade to R12, and identifying strategic simplification improvements to achieve measurable business benefits.
Renewables Onshore wind ERP platform is the latest in technology. The Role is responsible for owning the Instance Management plan for Renewables Oracle ERP platform. The scope of this role will include coordinating with Release managers to understand the Instance & Infrastructure needs, ensure readiness of the Instance for various milestones. RACEs ERP has a very complex architecture involving various components – OLTP, VCP, FMW SOA, ADF, MES, PS. This role will need to have the basic understanding of the architecture, coordinate with the corporate teams for DB & Sysadmin support, various project teams to manage Instance issues & drive stability. This role’s success is to ensure no unplanned down times & ensure on time instance availability based on the needs of any project milestones.
· Develop and manage the instance strategy for various ERP implementations, validation and production rollout of a large, multi-year ERP implementation, including a complex technical and integration footprint
· Understand & define infrastructural needs for the various ERP releases & ensure Instance stability & availability for various project milestones.
· Plan & develop the instance clone calendar to meet instance needs for across ERP releases ensuring no time conflicts with the corporate teams involved.
· Own & Drive the code sync process.
· Ensure the code line integrity by driving successful code & patch sync across codelines for various milestones.
· Define processes, metrics, scorecards to drive timely resolution of post-production issue resolution
· Provide analysis of post-implementation issues to identify continuous improvement opportunities
· Define templates, standards/guidelines,
· Seek and leverage existing GE or other best-practices
· Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related degree
· Minimum 3 years hands-on experience supporting large program or ERP implementations
· Demonstrated Project and/or Program Management experience
· High Energy & Self Motivated
· Strong interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills
· Experience working w/ Operations
· Able to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex issues
· Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to project manage effectively with distributed global teams, including the proven ability to serve as a change agent
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.