Cincinnati, Atlanta, Alpharetta, Glen Allen
Corporate CoreTech & Cyber
Georgia, Ohio, Virginia
As part of GE’s IT Risk Identity & Access Management team, this individual will be part of a technical team tasked with sustaining Identity & Access Management products and services used across GE.
In this role, you will:
- Provide hands-on support for one or more IAM products or services.
- Be responsible and accountable for contingent workers, their access and work prioritization.
- Drive day-to-day L2 operational ryhthms and rigor for assigned products and services.
- Lead in the resolution of high profile outages or application issues and manage the collaboration with other operations and engineering resources as necessary.
- Use data, practical knowledge and insights to make decisions, determine appropriate courses of actions and forecast future needs.
- Build relationships with our customers by being responsive and supporting their requests.
- Partner with our engineering teams to ensure product changes are reliable and supportable.
- Take initiative to investigate and implement new best practices and methodologies.
- Support risk assessments and audits as required to ensure compliance.
- Create, review and update documentation and metrics on an ongoing basis.
- Be available via an on-call rotation to provide support outside of working hours.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) and a minimum 6 years of professional experience OR 10 years relevant work experience.
Experience with one of more of the following IAM technologies:
- Priviledged Access Management (CyberArk)
- Federated Authentication and Authorization (Ping, CA, Okta)
- Directory Services (Ping, Oracle, CA, AD, LDAP, RadiantOne VDS)
- Data Analytics (Splunk, Ping, Oracle)
- Identity Governance and Administration (SailPoint)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (Ping, RSA)
Operations skills and technologies:
- Experience providing support in a large and/or global company.
- Experience using ServiceNow or similar help desk software.
- Familiarity with monitoring and analytics tools such as NewRelic, Influx DB and Grafana.
- Familiarity with reporting tools such as Tableau or Sisense.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Unix, LDAP filters, and PL/SQL queries.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Foster a collaborative and cooperative team environment, encouraging input and participation from all members.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective customer relationships.
- Strong analytical skils.
- Passionate about operations and customer support.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.