Cincinnati (OH), Detroit MI, Budapest (Hungary), Bangalore (India)
Hungary, India, United States
Works on multiple projects as a project leader or internal functional/technical consultant for the SAP domain. Works either multiple technical or functional domains.
Strong knowledge of technical concepts in technologies that intersect with own technical space; able to connect the dots across technologies and develop cross-technology solutions.
In this role you will:
· Contribute to the development of project and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components across teams (multiple teams) that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
· Gather and analyze data and develops architectural requirements for both Product Development and Operations.
· Provide process and technical support to the Operations team.
· Participate in the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction.
· Coach and mentor team members.
· Assist in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
· Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
· Effectively monitor and control costs in the organization
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or Information Technology) or (a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Information Technology or Software).
· Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in SAP Materials Management Module (MM), including at least 3 years experience in business process and, solution design, system configuration and technical ABAP design and testing.
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
· Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
· Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
· Effective problem identification and solution skills including debugging skills.
· Proven analytical and organizational ability.
· Logistics Execution (LE)
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.