Description de l'offre
Healthcare Digital Technology
Customer automation is becoming an important piece of the marketing mix. The role, defined hereby, will be responsible for providing technical expertise and business support for customer engagement and lead acquisition funnel tools to digital marketing teams. This role will primarily be responsible for having technical leadership on the Marketo and ecosystem where Marketo integrates for effective marketing and lead acquisition.
· Analyze, review and deliver the business requirements for customer engagement automation tool(s). Translate and convert the business requirements to IT language by closely working with other IT architects and relevant IT teams. Lead delivery of the defined solution.
· Ensure the wing-to-wing lead acquisition funnel works seamlessly for marketing campaigns.
· Be “hands on” with customer engagement automation technologies to design, build, test, modify, and execute solutions to achieve desired business outcomes.
· Lead and support the integration of customer engagement automation tool(s) with marketing touch points (Like social media, mobile application projects, web, etc.)
· Responsible for providing technical support for 360 integration and effective utilization of the “Marketo” software.
· Support the website modernization project, empowering the technical infrastructure with customer engagement automation tool(s)
· Ensure the wing-to-wing implementation will support the necessary capabilities for taking in-depth analysis and measurement by different breakdowns (Region, campaign, tactic type, etc.)
· Probe for the new tools and implementation techniques for the automating and increasing the efficiency of campaign request collection and reporting on lead acquisition funnel.
· Ensure that the tracking and reporting mechanisms are consistently embedded to entire tool set in lead acquisition channel.
· Support and create auxiliary tools which help marketers creating campaigns and check the rules & technical configuration of the tool.
· Help to support reporting mechanisms and creation of holistic dashboards on different software tools
· Make decisive conclusions on reports and help core digital marketing/A&P team understanding the outcomes.
· Work with agencies or third-party software vendors – where as necessary- to execute comprehensive campaign reports and conversion.
· Train the teams in Advertisement & Promotions and Digital Marketing organization on new features and functions of the software and systems.
· Consistently looks for alternative methods and practices for better customer engagement techniques and user experience by customer engagement software, Marketo through multiple touch points.
· Supports in implementing the web, customer engagement and digital strategy of the company, following Regional / global guidelines.
· Help and sustain the new website revamp project to implement the most efficient techniques and features of customer engagement through “Marketo” software
· 7-10 years of IT experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketo implementations for a large organization
· Experience in architecting and implementation of global large-scale marketing / lead management solutions
· Deep understanding of Marketo architecture, development practices, out-of-box features and capabilities.
· Strong Command on HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Java script, XML technologies
· Be able to understand the code on applications for Facebook or iPhone to be developed
· Understanding principles of database queries and tracking codes, CaRM software dynamics.
· Understanding web services APIs and code integration
· Business management for prioritization of the requests
· Ability to understand and explain results of software deployment practices
· Experience in basic Project management skills
· Expertise in Understanding content management and effective campaign management
· Familiarity with content marketing
· Ability to convert business results into software requirement guidelines
· Ability to interpret business dynamics
· SEO optimization experience
· Working experience in UI testing frameworks
· Implemented projects using Agile/SCRUM methodology and be in a position to lead the team using Agile/SCRUM approach
· Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously, partnering with project managers from planning through execution and deployment.
· Highly developed interpersonal and leadership skills. Effectively liaises with all levels of management.
· Drive to learn new technology and build in-depth expertise
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English Analytic, creative and business-focused problem solver
· Engineering / BS Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent
· Green Belt certified
· Experience in the Healthcare industry
· Lean experience
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.