Description de l'offre
The Staff Data & Information Architect will work as a part of the Healthcare Data Science team, collaborating with medical partners, work with clinical IT departments, collect and anonymize data in the current EU and international data protection environment.
- Collects, prepares and analysis clinical data from clinical enterprise partners.
- Assists and develops architectural requirements for data analysis platform technology.
- Participates in the Data Governance Council and collaborates with the Research Organization.
- Participates in definition and development of data analysis technology platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
- Researches and evaluates emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in development and/or operational support activities.
- Participates on agile teams helping implement cyber security controls.
- Visits and works with healthcare enterprise and IT departments.
- Anonymize data using the institution approved tool and collects the data.
- Network de-identified data to a predetermined place, for leveraging the build of business relevant DL models.
- Supports multiple projects in clinical domain as a technical expert.
- Researches emerging data technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities
- Coaches and mentors team members.
- Proven technical experience
- BSc in a relevant scientific or clinical discipline or equivalent
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Willingness to travel frequently inside Europe.
- Able to handle large amount of data safely and to convert to supported formats required by the Data Science team (DICOM, nifty, nrrd, etc.)
- Familiar with scripting languages (e.g., Python) and Java to solve problems
- Familiar with spreadsheets for data analysis
- Familiar with data privacy regulation, rules. & terminologies.
- Able to setup and use de-identification tools, even those that are existing on the clinical environments at the partners.
- Knows working in Unix/Linus, Windows, Mac environments
- Familiar with networking protocols, proxies and networks in a Healthcare environment
- Familiar with the medical workflow, protocols and standards (DICOM, HL7)
- Familiar with images, image processing and AI terminologies, AI technologies and techniques (tools, processes, best practices)
- Good communication skills
- Flexible, well-organized and team player
- Ability to influence others
- Resourceful problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Has great verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
- Self-motivated, high energy and strong time management skills
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.