Staff Cyber Security Researcher
Description de l'offre
The GE Digital Staff Cyber Security Researcher will be an integral part of our data protection team, exercising a broad knowledge of IT, data protection platforms, security methodologies, and Insider Threat management. The candidate will be responsible for the engineering, implementation and support of data protection tools including Securonix and Digital Guardian.
• Responsible for designing and engineering multiple end-user applications and related data processing platforms and services.
• Work with cross-functional team members from Architecture, Engineering, and Service Delivery to develop, test, and release new data protection capabilities and features.
• Passionate for continuous learning, experimenting and applying cutting edge technology and software paradigms.
• Respond to customer and operations-reported application issues and incidents.
• Pursue and resolve complex or unchartered technical problems and share key learnings.
• Prioritize competing engineering requests across multiple supported applications and maintain focus on solving highest priority and highest business impact issues first.
• Apply your engineering experience and innovation to generate creative ideas for emerging business needs.
• Expand existing Insider threat and data protection engineering capabilities, configuring technical rule sets and policies, and ensuring consistency across Insider Threat, and data protection platforms.
• Represent and contribute to the overall GE Digital Data Protection solutions and methodologies.
• Strong comprehension of data security tools at various levels within the environment
• Ability to self-direct and work independently when necessary, and clearly articulate technical concepts / issues to both technical and non-technical peers and management
• Accountable for GE Digital Data Protection Solutions system upgrades and implementation testing.
• Contribute to overall Insider Threat and data protection process improvements and documentation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM field or extensive business experience
• Strong combined experience in Information Technology, Information Security, Security operations, Cyber Intelligence, or Data Science
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in Budapest, Hungary
• Experience with both host-centric and network-centric software and techniques
• Strong written, verbal, analytical and organizational skills, and the ability to speak confidently when dealing with internal constituents
• Process oriented, capable of documenting guidelines, policies and procedures within work area
• Ability to identify risks areas for potential data loss exposures
• Experience in working with Agile methodologies
• Experience working directly with Cloud providers/infrastructure (AWS, Azure, CGP, etc.), operating systems (Window/Linux) and orchestration tools (Chef, puppet)
• Experience in scripting languages such as Powershell, VBscript, batch, Bash, Python, Ruby, AWS CLI
• Working knowledge of markup languages such as XML, HTML, JSON
• Working knowledge of data protection tools such as Digital Guardian, Symantec, Intel Security (McAfee), Websense, Skyhigh, or Code Green Networks
• Working knowledge of analytical tools such as Securonix, Splunk ES
• Working knowledge of database connectivity and data integration methods using Microsoft SQL, MySQL, HQL, and Splunk
• Working knowledge of how authentication, authorization and access management systems function
• Working knowledge and understanding of how the IT system event log functions.
• Ability to clearly articulate technical concepts/issues to both technical and non-technical peers and management
• Knowledge of recognized IT Security-related standards and technologies
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities
for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and
machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we
live in. At GE, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It’s
about making the world work better. GE is transforming itself to become the world's premier digital industrial
company, executing critical outcomes for our customers. Explore how you can drive greater asset reliability, lower
operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational performance with our Predix platform and software
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.