Corporate Business Innovations
Help the ongoing efforts to use Deep Learning techniques for analyzing large datasets of GE’s customers across industry verticals. Apply advanced analytics and machine learning techniques for tagging, classification, and automated feature and object recognition in images and video streams. Work with Computer Vision Scientists and engineers to deliver robust analytics solutions.
The Computer Vision Research Engineer will work closely with Computer Vision Scientists and Engineers to rapidly build, test and iterate the analyses and models to create high-fidelity automated classification, detection, and prediction solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Investigate and apply image analytics and deep learning approaches and tools for detecting automated and assisted analysis of various industrial datasets including RGB, multi-spectral imaging, radiographs, thermographs, and ultrasonic and sonar scans
• Data preparation, cleaning and large scale experimentation as needed to build solutions
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams across multiple offices and regions
• BS or MS degree from computer engineering or computer science departments with specialization, class work or demonstrated experience in Deep Learning
• Fluent with frameworks and languages such as Tensorflow, Keras, Python, OpenCV, VXL, DLIB, scikit-learn
• 2-3 years of post-graduate industry experience
• Production-level developer in Python, C/C++, or Java
• Experience with analytics development for industrial applications in a commercial/industrial setting
• System Engineering and API based integration experience for large production systems
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.