Staff Application Operations Engineer
Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Headquarters
Sr Application Operations Engineer of SAP Customer Services module will be responsible for SAP solutions for all business processes around Customer Services. The individual will collaborate with SAP Program & Operations teams across various P&L and geographical locations to promote process standardization, synergy and compliance with local and Global statutory regulations. Long term strategic planning & contribution to the overall governance and compliance strategy is key part of this role.
Lead the delivery of integrated SAP solutions for multiple ERP projects across BHGE businesses while working with Program Managers, functional owners, service providers and other members of SAP Dev ops team
- Owns complete Customer Services module solutions for end-to-end business process, which includes prototyping, blueprinting, design, build, test, and documentation and post go-live support, including interfaces, cross module integration.
- Accountable for Customer Services related interfaces with external system & cross module integration with other SAP modules
- Complete accountability of quality of solution delivered by program and operations team
- Drive SAP best practices standards across BHGE SAP Landscape. Ensure efficient and maintainable solution.
- Proactively engage stakeholders to identify opportunities for business process optimization
- Ensure the delivery of Stat/SOX compliant business solutions
- Continuously monitor for new developments in SAP technology and explore the opportunities in ES SAP landscape for optimization of business process
- Maintain cross functional business process domain knowledge
- Implement industry best practices as deemed applicable to enhance capabilities and effectiveness
- Maintain effective relationships across a distributed functional and global team in matrix environment to build an integrated solution.
- Assist leadership team in building multi-year ERP vision/strategy for the organization by aligning SAP technology with business Goals
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Information technology and related fields
- Minimum 6 years of experience in SAP ERP implementations
- Proven experience in designing and configuring SAP ECC 6.0 Customer Service functional module, cross-functional business solutions and system integrations.
- Knowledge/experience of Sales and distribution is required
- Knowledge/experience of Project System module is preferred.
- Minimum two end-to-end projects in implementing SAP ERP
- At least 3 years of functional experience in respective domains
- SAP HANA experience preferred
- Ability to quickly identify and analyze technical risks & impacts, define alternatives to remove technical roadblocks.
- Experience in leading globally distributed teams and working with multi-cultural environment
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables independently in a fast paced ecosystem
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated, Self-starter
- Able to travel overseas for work
- Global rollout experience
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE: BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.