Staff Application Operations Engineer
Description de l'offre
Schenectady, Van Buren Township
Michigan, New York
Do you enjoy building relationships & identifying solutions for global partners in support of talent needs? This role will enable an independent, creative thinker to grow in technical depth while shaping the future of our Candidate Sourcing & Engagement space. You will leverage strategic and operational expertise to optimize technology usage for talent pipe-lining activities.
· Proactively engage with Talent Acquisition teams, Employment Branding, University Recruitment team members, TPMs and DevOps teams to resolve issues, design solutions and apply analysis and best practice consideration to develop and implement solutions with speed and stakeholder engagement.
· Liaise with external SaaS partners (Smashfly, SwoopTalent, Yello, etc.) regarding new feature releases, product bugs, questions.
· Answer/research user questions, document changes to requirements, and facilitate dialog across teams when issues and challenges are encountered.
· Provide excellent global customer/stakeholder support in a collaborative, consultative style with a constant focus on operational excellence.
· Operationalize and document historical data, functional and system requirements and configurations in preparation for the deployment of a global Cloud HCM platform across GE.
· Support technical documentation of Configuration Management (CM) framework, track feature releases in product management software (AHA!) including user stories, testing, acceptance criteria, data flows, etc.
· Perform periodic audits, feature and configuration validation as well as user testing.
· Understand business needs, user personas, intersection points with current & future technology roadmaps.
· Embrace change & promote the identification of service improvement opportunities across the global team.
· Identify opportunities to drive usage and adoption.
· iHS diploma/GED and 4+ years of professional experience or equivalent military experience/training
· A minimum of 3 years working with software or troubleshooting in various technologies
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
· Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
· Must be willing and able to work out of the GE Digital Hub in Schenectady, NY or Van Buren Township, MI.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner with technical product team and non-technical global stakeholders on downstream implications. Outstanding customer and interpersonal skills.
· Experience supporting a University Recruitment or Talent Acquisition organization.
· Broad technical familiarity with SaaS products, mobile technology, user experience, web services and back-end application infrastructure, data management, release schedules, impact analysis, third-party integrations, UAT and agile methodologies.
· Ability to operate across multiple projects simultaneously and report out independently on workstreams to respective audiences.
· Ability to configure and operationalize stage environments and load data to support testing.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· A minimum of 2 years of professional experience providing technical operational support and managing globally distributed solutions, or enterprise applications, preferably cloud-based.
· Expertise developing scalable product and/or process/service offerings.
· Experience using ServiceNow for managing ITIL processes.
· Demonstrates the initiative to explore & learn alternate technology and approaches to solving seemingly unanswerable problems.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in.
At GE, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It’s about making the world work better. GE is transforming itself to become the world's premier digital industrial company, executing critical outcomes for our customers. Explore how you can drive greater asset reliability, lower operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational performance with our Predix platform and software solutions.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.