Staff Application Operations Engineer
Description de l'offre
Power Gas Power Systems
Canada, United States
The Distributed Power IT team is looking for support, coordination and project management in ERP applications to drive efficiency and excellence for our business. This includes researching, recommendations, documenting, controlling govern changes, issues, new functionalities aligned to GSCM, with a big focus on Planning System as entry point.
· Assist in management of operational support tickets to maintain on time delivery, backlog and quality of results in GSCM Area, VCP (APCC, Demantra, ASCP) included
· Manage large scaled project to relocate VCP for Jenbach and Waukesha from Omega Platform
· Promote support teams to collaborate, follow processes and suggest changes as required
· Drive improvements on support and business collaborations
· Partner with global teams and vendors to help navigate through issues and resolve open items
· Coordinate enhancements, testing and critical activities concerning service for ERP and BI
· Drive metrics, reporting and communication to business
· Working in a global company environment and encourage you to actively share and gain knowledge with the global IT teams
· Manage multiple stakeholders through projects as required
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business management with IT focus or equivalent work experience
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. and/or Canada is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Must be willing to travel 10%
· Ability to conduct business in English
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in Waukesha, WI USA or Welland Ontario Canada
· Knowledge on Oracle SCM modules, especially VCP suites
· Knowledge on GSCM/Planning business processes
· Good working knowledge in databases, SQL and ERP/applications structures
· Appreciate ITIL Knowledge or experience on helpdesk/support processes
· Strong ability to organize information, manage tasks and use available tools to effectively contribute to a team
· Stress management skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work with global teams
· Fluent in German and English
· 3-5 years of experience in managing ERP, BI and applications projects and support
· 3-5 years of experience in project management
· 3-5 years of experience with Demantra/ASCP/Material Planning
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in.
At GE, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It’s about making the world work better. GE is transforming itself to become the world's premier digital industrial company, executing critical outcomes for our customers. Explore how you can drive greater asset reliability, lower operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational performance with our Predix platform and software solutions.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.