Healthcare Global Services
As a Sr UX Interaction Designer at GE Healthcare, you will partner with users and collaborate across disciplines to create design solutions for healthcare services. Your role will incorporate a global user population in every step of our design process through research visits, shadowing, inclusive design sessions, & usability testing. Your designs will impact the next generation of healthcare in multiple cutting edge projects. This role truly partners w/ the users to bring your designs to life!
You will build designs that tap into GE’s global network of devices and data to transform how healthcare is delivered. You will partner with scrum teams to ideate with, build high fidelity designs with, and to follow those designs as they mature through release. As a part of our team of designers and developers, you will help define, implement, and teach design thinking processes to grow UX within healthcare services. Come join our team and start building out the next generation of healthcare service designs!
- Digital portfolio demonstrating real world designs with compelling outcomes
- Demonstrate ability to build multi-fidelity prototypes in digital artifacts and sketching
- Articulate design decisions into deliverables (journey maps, workflows, user personas, user research methods/techniques)
- BA/BS degree in relevant field of UX design, HCI, human factors, psychology, graphic arts, or relevant work experience
- Two plus years practicing UX methodology
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills
• Must be willing to travel
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in Wauwatosa, WI
- Ability to use UX writing and accessibility in your designs
- Experience collaborating with developers and stakeholder teams
- MA/MS degree is relevant field
- Front end development experience
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.