Sr Staff Technical Program Manager
Description de l'offre
San Ramon, Houston
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Digital
We are looking for an exceptional Sr Staff Technical Project Manager to join the BHGE Digital Strategy and Operations team to work with cross-functional teams to manage multiple complex projects and execute strategies that will propel the organization forward. The Sr Staff Technical Program Manager will join our world-class community of talented experts in building an enterprise software business in a fast-paced environment for the Oil & Gas industry.
In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for the organization, and have the ability to effect short-term and long-term business goals.
· Partner with various business teams to frame strategies and business needs, and work with the appropriate stakeholders to develop and execute on solutions that address those needs
· Document critical information shared during strategy, planning, design, and launch meetings and follow up with relevant owners to ensure actions are taken in a timely manner
· Gather feedback that highlights key functionality/processes needed and provide recommendations for potential solutions
· Facilitate and perform reviews of each project initiative and their related project activities to ensure key business needs are sufficiently met and that there is consistency in approach and implementation to address the business goal
· Effectively program manage multiple, concurrent and complex projects simultaneously, and see all implementation through to post implementation governance; including managing change controls, project outcomes and mitigating risks
· Analyze, document, and improve internal processes, workflows and systems to ensure effective and efficient operation of the business
· Act as the central point of contact between business owners and technical owners across departments and time zones
· Continuously monitor project progress, provide status reporting, assess project issues, develop mitigation/resolution plans and manage tight project plans to achieve goals and objectives to stakeholders’ satisfaction
· Engage and drive new and on-going strategic initiatives in the organization which may include enhancing supplier onboarding process, upgrading install base customers, augmenting our commercialization process, among many other exciting initiatives to grow our software business
· 6+ years of professional experience
· 5+ years of Project Management experience
· 3+ years of Customer-facing experience
· Bachelor's degree in relevant area
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills.
· Must be willing to travel 10%
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in San Ramon, CA or Houston, TX
· Experience developing customer and business requirements with the ability to interpret customer needs and apply them to existing or new products
· Experience in creating, maintaining, and communicating project plans and roadmaps
· Excellent presentation skills with strong facilitation skills in a large diverse group of stakeholders
· Strong partnerships with cross-functional business stakeholders with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Self-starter and ability to work with ambiguity and changing priorities
· Strong organization skills, time management skills, with track record of conducting multiple tasks simultaneously and meeting deadlines/budgets
· Sense of urgency and ability to get deliverables done on time with high quality in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing business environment with complex competing priorities and challenges
· A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
· Experience working with commercial teams on go-to-market and sales strategies or bringing new products to market
· Experience defining and executing strategies for growing and expanding sales with the commercial team
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· A strong foundation and knowledge of enterprise software and SaaS technologies
· Demonstrated success defining, launching, and growing products
· Experience with databases, advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
· Experience analyzing and solving complex business and technical problems
· Experience working with supplier sourcing and procurement a plus
· Strong ability to gather, analyze, and present data both verbally and in writing
· Strong ability to understand a process at a high level, while being able to drill into details
· Working knowledge of project cost tracking tools (Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system / Oracle preferred)
· Past experience in managing contracts and strong business / financial knowledge, including claim and change order management
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world
At BHGE Oil and Gas Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in. At BHGE Digital, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It’s about making the world work better. Stay connected with us. Join our Talent Community! GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.