Sr Staff Technical Product Manager
Description de l'offre
The Sr Staff Technical Product Manager – Reliability will lead the technical and systems strategy in support of the Reliability COE organization. This role will play an integral part in defining the future-state business process and technology roadmap to deliver world-class quality.
In this role you will:
· Contribute to the development of business process simplification & standardization across the globe to positively impact product quality
· Serve as the IT leader & single point of contact for the Reliability COE organization (~300 business partners)
· Lead and coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to strategic IT product roadmaps – applications, infrastructure, data, new technology introduction
· Analyze, design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint
· Work collaboratively across business organizations, IT teams (Ops, CTO, Architecture, SW Engineering) to prioritize work, resources, and execute on commitments
· Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support actives
· Lead IT business planning (financials, resources, capacity, prioritization) for Reliability COE domain
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
· A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a technical area (Architecture, Software, or Information Technology) or (a high school diploma / GED with at least 8 years of experience in Information Technology or Software)
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. GE will not sponsor individual for an employment visa, now or in the future, for this job
· Must be willing to travel up to 15%
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in Erie, PA
· 2 Years or more experience in SW development, operations, or product/project management of EtQ Reliance software platform
· At least 1 year experience working with cloud hosted SW applications (Amazon Web Services)
· 3 years or more experience working within IT supporting Quality functions (audits, supplier qualification, non-conformance)
· Ability to manage an IT budget / financial plan including forecasting
· Ability to lead teams of technical and functional resources towards common goals
· Knowledge of software development lifecycle, DevOps, Agile software development practices and when to use the appropriate tools
· Strong experience as a business analyst or solution architect, lead business process re-design and technology application
· Six Sigma Greenbelt or Blackbelt certification
AtGE Transportation , we are in the business of
realizing potential. We are a global technology leader and supplier of equipment, services and solutions to the rail,
mining, marine, stationary power and drilling industries. Our innovations help customers deliver goods and services
with greater speed and savings using our advanced manufacturing techniques and connected machines. Our digital
solutions , which provide data-driven insights to improve efficiency, utilize Predix – GE’s cloud-based operating
system for the Industrial Internet. Established more than a century ago, GE Transportation is a division of the General
Electric Company that began as a pioneer in passenger and freight locomotives. That innovative spirit still drives GE
Transportation today and is strengthened by our ability to serve customers more holistically through the GE Store – a
global exchange of knowledge, technology and tools across all GE businesses that ultimately provides better
outcomes for customers. GE Transportation is headquartered in Chicago, IL, and employs approximately 10,000
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.