Corporate Digital Technology
Individual will serve as the Finance IT Platform-as-a-Service Senior Staff Cloud Architect. Individual will work on highly complex projects that require in-depth domain knowledge in Microsoft Azure. Individual will work across multiple technical or functional domains.
· Contribute to the analysis, design and development of the Finance IT Cloud roadmap and implementation plans based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
· Lead and coordinate the technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction across multiple teams or complex applications in cloud architecture and infrastructure.
· Review or analyze and help develop cloud architecture solutions across the Finance IT Organization.
· Contribute to the development of Finance IT software, data, and technology.
· Contribute to the designs and deployment of cloud infrastructure solutions for different businesses.
· Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities to for multiple teams or complex scenarios.
· Provide leadership, technology guidance and mentor individuals throughout the Finance IT PaaS organization.
· Promote the company culture by encouraging open communication, teamwork and living of the GE Beliefs
· Provide necessary leadership for the business and IT team to ensure that initiatives and projects meet the strategic objectives
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Engineering, Finance or other technical related fields (OR a minimum 6 years of relevant IT work experience)
· Minimum 10 years of experience in Information Technology delivering high impact technology solutions
· Hold 1 or more Microsoft Azure Certifications
· Demonstrated successful implementations of Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions
· Exposure to EPM Hyperion Software
· Demonstrated ability to get hands on with infrastructure and application operations.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver large scale projects
· Demonstrated ability to drive the architecture and operational definition for large scale infrastructure platforms
· Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships, creates processes with customer viewpoint and partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives
· Dynamic leader & strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various stakeholders
· Strong analytical and strong problem-solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions
· Experience working across multiple functions and with global resources
· Proven experience working in environments with on-shore and off-shore team members
· Experience and detailed knowledge of Windows, UNIX/LINUX
· Experience with Oracle DB, Weblogic, Apache
· Experience with MS SQL Server
· Six Sigma or EPM certificated
· Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and / or industry activities
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).