Healthcare Digital Technology
Seasoned technology & thought leader with hands on experience in implementing large scale Data Lakes /Data Warehouses on Cloud using AWS Native or similar contemporary services to provide technical leadership for GEHC’s next generation Data Lake platform called One Data Platform (ODP).
Data Science and Advance analytics solutions that drive key business outcomes will be implemented with ODP serving as the foundational technology framework.
· As a key technology leader in this role you will:
· Act as the thought leader for Data & Analytics technologies for GEHC
· Lead and coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to future platform architecture direction across the data
· Analyze, design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint
· Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements at domain level within product portfolio or team.
· Participate in the business-wide Infrastructure architecture and domain governance model
· Work closely with Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) organization and build a strong platform security and governance model including:
· Configuration management strategy for all AWS services
· Patching strategy for all AWS native services including EC2/EMR instances
· Systems vulnerability assessment process. Generate automated and ad-hoc reports/dashboards for any systems with vulnerabilities and design process to remediate any security risks.
· Process to implement all security controls and or policy which are published by the CISO team
· Contributes to the development of software, data, and technology. Contributes to the designs and deployment of infrastructure solutions meeting standardization, consolidation, TCO, security, regulatory compliance and application system qualities, for different businesses.
· Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support actives.
· Develop, motivate and direct staff to create a team environment.
· Analyze, design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
· Drive innovation, and take the organization to the next maturity level.
· Mentor, lead and coach emerging architects in the data & analytics domain
· Effectively monitor and control costs as part of architecture development and ongoing governance
· Further the knowledge and improve productivity of enterprise data architecture domain, through creating learning content, giving presentations, and supporting a continuous learning culture
· Maintain strong external network of Data & Enterprise Architects to bring ideas and solutions to GE Healthcare
· Bachelor’s Degree in STEM required. Masters preferred.
· Minimum 15+ years’ or relevant experience
· Demonstrated Enterprise Platforms Architecture, Data Analytics including technology evaluations, solution implementation, process oversight, regulatory knowledge.
· Technical Expertise:
· Hands-on experience in multi-generation technology planning, convergence and rationalization as it relates to data architecture and governance
· Demonstrable experience implementing large scale, cloud based( AWS) enterprise level data lakes, that cater to heterogenous use cases, including Data Science, AI/ML, Advance analytics , Data Management, Data as a Service and Reporting.
· Strong knowledge and experience in design and build of AWS cloud environments using AWS with strong Cloud Architectural with specific expertise in Big Data/EMR, Aurora, Redshift, RDS systems which run 24/7.
· Strong knowledge on Cloud native platforms, security embedded with DevOps model.
· Strong understanding on Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure Architectures and Designs.
· Experience in planning, migrating, provisioning, configuring, patching, managing, and securing/hardening cloud systems
· Proficiency in OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, Hive ,SPARK and KAFKA as well as configuration management tools (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Chef or Salt) and Cloud orchestration tools (e.g., CloudFormation, Scalr, Terraform, Ansible
· Proven expertise in dealing with large data sets - Big data , as well as traditional structured data warehouse environments
· Working experience in implementation of networking, storage and computing protocols and technologies
· Experience with developing and managing cloud software delivery framework, including Chef, Jenkins, and Github ensuring a stable application environment
· Experience in executing under scrum/agile framework
· Working knowledge of GDPR and other similar regulations
· Adopts a holistic systems perspective. Empathizes with multiple points of view but able to drive to decision.
· Business Acumen:
· Passionate about technology with the pragmatism necessary to solve customer problems and deliver value.
· Proven track record of setting targets, executing a plan, and delivering results\\
Ability to plan and provide structure and organization in a fast paced, changing environment
· Effectively manages risk and uncertainty for self and team.
· Ability to interact at all levels of the organization, and with other GE businesses and partners
• High-energy with a passion for working in a global matrix organization, energizing and exciting teams across diverse cultures
• Ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams in regions, functions, and organizations to help build effective persona focused user journeys
• Garners direct and "behind the scenes" support for ideas, and leverages chains of indirect influence
• Influential leadership experience with credibility, the ability to partner, energize and inspire teams and stakeholders.
• Ability to influence and build consensus with other Digital Technology (DT) teams and leadership
GE Healthcare About US
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).