Corporate Digital Technology
· Serves as the technical expert for designing, building and delivering Dodeca solutions. The Senior Architect will lead development initiatives and will work to support developing new implementations that digitize existing manual solutions. Partner with the internal GE Dodeca Product Manager, Development peers as well as Operations teams during the development life-cycle up until and though a successful launch.
· Prototype, refine, test, build and develop Dodeca based solutions including Essbase Applications-Cubes.
· Serve as the main technical resource for Dodeca with relational and/or Essbase solutions.
· Ensure compliance to system architecture, methods, standards, practices and participate in their creation.
· Applies industry leading standards/practices across the Dodeca solutions.
· Drive the growth of knowledge and expertise of Dodeca features, functionality both technical and functional.
· Develops peer, cross-functional and cross-GE Business relationships to maximize best practice sharing and team effectiveness.
· Clearly articulate and effectively influence both business and technical teams, as it pertains to driving standardization of Dodeca.
· Work closely with the Operations team to identify opportunities for data quality/governance controls to improve data integrity and operational excellence.
· Develops detailed analysis, design, construction and testing specifications ensuring technical compatibility and compliance to defined build framework.
· Translates high-level business requirements into detailed functional and technical specifications.
· Leads all development and testing activities prior to user acceptance testing ensuring quality and requirements are met.
· Leads effective working relationships with finance, business teams, peers and vendors to seamlessly integrate assigned program deliverables into overall strategic team objectives.
· Demonstrate an ability to communicate technical knowledge through project management and contributions to product strategy as an EPM Shared Services team.
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Systems, Finance, or related discipline, OR at least 3 years of relevant IT work experience.
· Minimum 7 years of IT programming experience involving Financial Systems.
· Minimum 7 years working with system analysis, design; supporting enterprise platforms.
· Minimum 5 years working with Oracle EPM technology (Essbase, Planning, HFM) and advanced SQL expertise.
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in Monterrey, MX
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
· Prior implementation experience with EPM and Oracle Product Suites (Essbase, Planning, HFM, DRM, FDM/FDMEE, ODI, etc.)
· Knowledge of financial systems, financial cycles and processes; Sarbanes Oxley experience.
· Experience in partnering with off-shore teams.
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
· Self-starter, requires minimal direction to accomplish goals.
· Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
· Strong desire for exploring, evaluating and understanding new technologies.
· Experience with complex system integrations.
· Strong analytical and strong problem-solving skills - communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve; creates actionable strategies and operational plans.
· Experience with the other tools: Oracle Financials, SAP, Automic, EPM suite, SOA, Backoffice, OBIEE.
· Experience with scripting/scripting languages.
· Implementation and operational experience with financial systems.
· Strong knowledge of financial systems, financial cycles and processes.
· Proven experience in onshore and offshore team management.
· Excellent influencing, interpersonal & communications skills (both written & verbal) with all levels of an organization).
· Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities.
· Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources; has experience working with others on a global basis; applies knowledge to coach and mentor others.
· Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships; creates processes with customer viewpoint; partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives.
· Change oriented – actively generates process improvements; champions and drives change initiatives; confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly.
· Able to connect with a broad network beyond current location and/or business to solve issues.
· Six Sigma or EPM Certified.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com