Sr. Staff Customer Success Manager
Description de l'offre
Digital Commercial Professional Services & Support
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for driving the ongoing attainment of outcomes for GE Digital’s strategic customers. They act as internal champion and quarterback, coordinating the cross functional approach required for sustained customer success and growth. Key focus areas will include outcome attainment, retention, expansion, and customer advocacy.
• Lead the development and execution of action plans to achieve identified customer outcomes for named accounts by establishing critical goals or other key performance indicators.
• Manage overall post-sales relationship with assigned accounts.
• Collaborate cross-functionally to shepherd customers through the onboarding process by providing clear guidance about next steps, maintaining open lines of communication, and connecting customers to the appropriate internal resources.
• Monitor post-sales customer lifecycle activities including training, professional services, technical support, renewals, expansion, and advocacy.
• Manage customer interactions in a manner that establishes credibility and trust as a business advisor.
• Execute growth plans at named accounts to increase adoption/utilization of existing offerings and demand/consumption of new offerings.
• Lead the development and measurement of key performance indicators for identified accounts to establish a baseline as well as continued reporting capabilities on outcomes achievement.
• Work with customer advocacy team to develop customer specific case studies and references to share covered account’s success.
• Achieve customer success outcomes including reduced customer churn, revenue expansion opportunity identification, higher customer product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall customer health scores.
• Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and program manage account escalations.
• Provide timely updates to sales team about potential commercial opportunities at customer site.
Critical to success will be driving cross-functional collaboration and communication across sales, services, support, and product management to facilitate specific customer success touch points such as on-boarding, implementation, training, outcomes project planning /execution, and regular troubleshooting.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college in business discipline
• At least 5 years of experience in software or high tech marketing, commercial operations, sales, or service
• At least 3 years of experience in a direct customer facing role
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
• Must be willing to travel 30%
• Must be willing to work out of a GE office located in Japan
• Multilingual language skills
• MBA or similar a plus
• Background in consulting or business development
• Familiarity or past experience with customer success team
• General urgency in execution and tendency toward speed with ability to adapt and change
• Experience managing deep customer relationships (e.g. strategic account management or customer service)
• Strong empathy for customers and capability for enabling profitable growth
• Proven ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
• Strong executive presence
• Strong business acumen including experience working in a B2B environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.