The CPQ developer will be part of the team that develops and supports the CPQ platform for GE POWER. This role will be responsible for working closely with product owners and technical architects to provide solutions that satisfy the needs of the business.
As CPQ Developer, you will:
· Develop solutions that supports new business processes;
· Fix, improve and monitor the CPQ platform following the agile methodology;
· Develop unit and functional tests on the new and existing functionality;
· Ensure that all solutions are efficient and scalable;
· Troubleshoot development, testing and production environments;
· Provide technical expertise on integration with multiple heterogenic systems;
· Work collaboratively with technical and business team members to develop and maintain business solutions following Agile development principles and practices
· Sets and adheres to software coding and style guides to ensure consistency
· Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering
· Minimum 2+ years of professional experience with CPQ Platforms (Big Machines, Apttus, etc);
· Minimum 3-7 years of experience preferred working on technical projects;
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Strong understanding of capabilities and constraints of Oracle CPQ Cloud (Big Machines)
· Experience in optimizing and customizing CPQ to meet the needs of the business (configuration, layout, formulas, rules, etc.)
· Creates and updates documentation necessary for each system;
· Knowledge of one or more of the following: GIT, GitHub, SVN;
· Strong SFDC and integration tools knowledge (WebMethods / Oracle SOA)
· Experience with other CRMs / ERPs and third-party integrations is highly appreciated;
· Quick learner and willing to keep up-to-date knowledge;
· Experience with document generation tools like Conga, Octiv or CPQ Doc Designer is a big plus;
· Certifications with Oracle, Salesforce or Scrum Alliance is highly desirable.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.